Neocities.org

macedev - Indie Game Developer

macedev.com

139,000 views
177 followers
6,820 updates
0 tips
6 likes
lolwut 5 months ago

Needs more construction.

4 likes
billsworld 5 months ago

I love it! That is actually how about 80% of all GeoCities sites looked back in the day. The other 20% had the default placeholder page with no editing at all...

5 likes
hosma 5 months ago

say what you want but the neocities editor just hates a tags

2 likes
povo 5 months ago

You even left the default title and style.css comment! Needs more broken autoplay looped audio tags though :]

3 likes
Site name and domain name changed. I have my reasons. If pages look weird, make sure to do ctrl + F5, to reload all the stylesheets n shit.
5 likes
fauux 5 months ago

Congrats!

2 likes
"Welcome to my 90s neocities site. This site only works on 1080p monitors."
12 likes
Can we just talk about how scuffed the hits:views ratio on this site is? 1,330,704 hits : 23,014 views lmao.
5 likes
corrxpted 6 months ago

Is there a reason why we can't clic on the buttons ? :o

1 like
macedev 6 months ago

it would take actual years to edit each button to make it link somewhere

2 likes
x-tremeproject 6 months ago

Neocities logic is fuck up logic.

corrxpted 6 months ago

Maybe a srcipt can do the job. I thought button were all tags with href in it

I cant believe they killed off Kryptonaut in season 2 of the fauux arg.
3 likes
jackomix 6 months ago

yeah now the show is so sloow :((

2 likes

Website Stats

Last updated 3 weeks ago
CreatedJun 8, 2019
Site Traffic Stats

Tags

macedev gamedev games art programming